• Founder & CEO of A.S. Louken
• MBA in Retailing with Sterling University
• Pervious Vice-Chairman of International Council for Small Businesses
• Committee Member (and ex-President) of the TDB-IE Singapore Alumni
• Pervious Advisory Board of Salvation Army
• Influenced over 10,000 participants internationally
Founded as a local brand and business growth consultancy in 2000, A.S. Louken Group (“A.S. Louken”) has grown to become an international provider of innovative business growth solutions with more than 60 employees. A.S. Louken headquarters is located in Singapore, and the regional offices are found in China and Indonesia. A.S. Louken pride of providing all clients with a comprehensive range of consultancy services that improves intellectual property (IP) value and increases the value chain of their businesses.
2013 Branding Seminar (Hong Kong)
The Road to Growth - Building Successful Global Brands
Date: 19 April 2013 (Fri)
Time: 14:00 - 17:00 (13:30 Registration)
Venue: Rm202, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, No. 15 Hennessy Road,
Wanchai, HK (Wanchai MTR Station, Exit C) - View Map
Language: Mandarin & Cantonese
Admission Fee: HK$180
Most recently Luke was awarded Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship award 2012 and Outstanding Achievement at the Promising 500 award 2012.
Under Luke’s leadership, A.S. Louken has also achieved the following awards. Singapore
• Marketing magazine Top 10 market research consultancy (2010) - Quantitative studies
• Marketing magazine Local Hero among brand consultancies (2009 & 2011)
• Marketing magazine Top 3 brand consultancy (2009)
• Marketing magazine Top 10 brand consultancy (2006, 2007, 2010 & 2011)
• Star Packaging Award (2006 & 2007)
• Singapore President Design Award – finalist (2006 & 2007)
• Singapore Young Designer’s Award (2002 & 2003) Regional/International
• Asia Star Packaging Award (2006)
• Hong Kong HKDC DFA Award (2006 & 2007)
4 key questions of a Successful Global Brand
• What is Successful Branding?
• Why is branding important to an organization?
• What is Brand Positioning & why is it important?
• How to develop a brand position?
4 key Features of brand building
• Realize the fundamental of branding & what makes them what they are today
• Case studies sharing why branding is important for your enterprises to success
• Benefits of branding for your company, customers, investors & your bottom line
• Understand your Brand Positioning and how it relates to your business
Branding Expert Consultation available by reservation.
book now and reserve your place!
What is Branding?
Profile of Luke Lim and A.S. Louken
More information abpout A.S. Louken, please find the following web site,